If you have any questions please contact us by filling out the form to the right or calling (during Office Hours please)
or e-mailing us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
TEL: 0800 368 8060
Mobile: 07534 461501
E-mail us: email@example.com
40 High Street
SHORT BREAK LOCATION-PLEASE SEE THE MAP BELOW
A customer asked where they could go on a short break, so we did some research and came up with some stuning locations. It made me realise what a glorious position we find ourselves in living in Cleobury Mortimer on the Shropshire Worcestershire border with everything on our doorstep.
Firstly the obvious places we all try and get to such as the Snowdonia, Devon and Cornwall, Peak District, Lake District, Derbyshire Dales, London to name a few?
But for a short break I found the following fantastic locations, why not take advantage of this and visit what is on our doorstep:
Wyre Forest, Shropshire Hills, Welsh Borders, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Warwickshire.
Looking at Google maps I decided to use the "clock" to explain what beautiful locations we have in each clock direction, so here goes:
- Ironbridge Gorge 45 mins away, M6 to go North 1 hour 15mins away.
- Bridgnorth 45 mins away. Cannock Chase, Staffordshire, 1 hour 30 mins away
- The 2nd City, Birmingham, whilst not Motorhome Country there are plenty of top camp sites 30 mins away.
- Wyre Forest 15mins away, M5 at 30 mins away to take you to?
- M5 is 30 mins away, Stratford Upon Avon 1 hour 30 mins away
- Worcester City, Evesham Vale and the Cotswolds, 45 mins to 1 hour 30 mins away.
- Malvern Hills, Ledbury, Upton On Severn, Cheltenham and Gloucester,1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins away.
- Hereford, Wye Valley, Symands Yat, 1 to 2 hours away.
- Leominster, Hay on Wye, Welsh Borders and Brecon Beacons 1 to 2 hours away.
- Ludlow, Welsh Borders, Welsh Coast at Aberystwyth, 30 mins to 2 hours away
- Shropshire hills, Welsh Borders, Barnmouth, Snowdonia, 1 to 3 hours away
- Shrewbury, Oswestry, Welsh Boders, LLangollen, 1 to 2 hours away.
We picked up a Motorhome from Ross on Wye and having not been that way in a while I had forgotten how stunningly beautiful that area is and also the route to get to it. Symonds Yat just a stones throw from Ross. One of my favourite areas for a drink by the river in a completely relaxing setting. It also has a fab camp site right on the river (wild camping!) and many more in the local area.
When was the last time you visited any of these places?
THIS IS WHERE WE ARE LOCATED:
Leisure Life Motorhome Hire has customers from: Worcestershire - Shropshire - Kidderminster - Worcester - West Midlands - Birmingham Wolverhampton - Telford - Bridgnorth - Ludlow - Staffordshire - Gloucester - Cheltenham -Warwickshire - Wales - Hereford
Tel: 0800 368 8060
40 High Street
Leisure Life Motorhome Hire: Worcestershire - Shropshire - Kidderminster - Wales - Hereford